Saturday, August 8, 2015

Update

Update


Hello readers. Google has frozen my blog again and I can't post any pictures. I'll wait A few days and hope the issue is resolved, and I may try using my other blog for a bit. Hang in there. I'll get this story out to you on words and images in one way or another. I'm in the middle of a large wilderness stretch, so I won't be able to post anyways, but I'll be taking pics and documenting each day as always, and I'll find a way to bring you all along. 
Stay tuned, and thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Waiting patiently...not...hope all is well and can't wait to catch up...much love...your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, a massive update is coming very soon, maybe by Sunday. It will probably be on the backup blog. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete